Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Fancy Abbie turns 4!


Abbie's birthday was last Friday and we celebrated with a Fancy Party, just like her favorite book series Fancy Nancy does it. We played pin the tail on the posh puppy and walked proper with a book on our heads. We sipped tea with our fine china. Dinner included make-your-own fancy burgers with lots of yummy toppings and decorated cupcake with fancy sprinkles and frosting.
Abbie received a tea set from her brothers, American girl ballet outfit for baby Emma, more dollhouse furniture, a princess CD player, CDs, sticker books, tinkerbell purse, a princess fishing pole, fancy outfits, and more.

2 comments:

  1. I am just so sad that we couldn't be there! the party we went to was far less entertaining. looks fabulous

    ReplyDelete
  2. your blog looks great! I love the pictures of the kids fishing in their pajamas!!
    and yes I think the fancy nancy party was the best one yet, I was telling everyone about it!!

    ReplyDelete