Sunday, August 16, 2009

Weekend in Duluth


We had a wonderful time in Duluth this weekend. We stayed at the Edgewater Waterpark & Hotel. The kids were in heaven. The waterpark had lots to offer and we all were pretty water logged before we left. Saturday night my cousin Abby Duepner got married at the U of M. I think I must have been in 3rd grade last time I saw her. It was nice to see my Dad's brother and sisters, who we haven't seen for quite some time. The ceremony was beautiful despite being outside in the rain (fortunately it stopped before we were completely soaked). The reception was very nice and Abbie was once again in her element when the music started - dancing up a storm. We went to the Great Lakes Aquarium and Canal Park before heading home. It is always fun to escape for a few days, especially, to such a unique place as Duluth.

No comments:

Post a Comment